Saturday, January 8, 2011

Facing New York


"If you don't know, now you know"   B I G

There are a few times I will arrive so massively late to a party that I feel like a moron, this is one of those times. This is rock firing on all cylinders. Gorgeous vocal melodies and guitars that cut your throat one moment or cradle your skull to the ground in an instant. My body has currently forced me to listen to this groups entire discography. enough said.

Oh and one more thing I love about this band. THOSE KEYBOARDS! flipping colossal.

Oh fuck and the DRUMS!



(Live, with Gav Castleton on keys. Ricky Reed is front and center on guitar/ lead vocal)
Facing New York

2 comments:

  1. I'll be stoked if they ever get around to finishing the third album. I'm curious to see how vocalist's experience as Wallpaper pushes the direction of their sound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like walking a swords edge to combine those two

    ReplyDelete