Sunday, April 17, 2011

Of The Swaying Sort - EP

 


Some really nice California born technical math rock with equal parts emo rock (vocally).  I am also under the impression they are not together any longer which is a flipping shame. All instruments firing on all cylinders. Short post but that's all the info I am in possession of.

As a side note my three year old Maeson is standing next to me drumming to these guys and says:

"I want to be a scientist in a rock band"

Genre created. You heard it here first.


5 comments:

  1. adorable! as a planetary geology grad student in a rock band, it seems to be working out pretty well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be a rock band inside a scientist, like that movie starring Martin Short.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you could play a concert after the Harlem Globe Trotters and Michael Jordan narrowly beat the small intestine in an epic BASEketball game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the heads up Ninko. Link fixed

    ReplyDelete
  5. no problem dingles. checking these dangles now.

    ReplyDelete