Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ariel Pinks Haunted Graffiti-Before Today


Another post of some music i am unfamiliar with, and again stemming from that Saturday night at a friends party: an old friend showed up, and after some music talk i asked him what he was currently listening to. He told me he'd been deep into this Before Today album, and I knew Ariel mostly just by name. A while ago, another friend showed me his video for Are You Gonna Look After My Boys, which was pretty damn lo-fi and weird but catchy. Willy showed me his track Round and Round, which caught me by surprise and got me looking into his newer, studio produced work. Round and Round is nice; looking forward to the rest of it.

Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti: Round and Round by theharro

before today

3 comments:

  1. We had gone to see Ariel back in the day in Philly o prolly 5 years ago. he was pretty erratic back then and had to cancel for some crazy reason.

    ReplyDelete