Saturday, April 13, 2013

Facing - October (2013)






**(Throws Hands Up in Jubilation***

You could honestly dice this track up and make almost make an entire amazing album. It is a lot of differing styles but done so correctly that they blend like they were always meant to sit next to each other at the dinner table....and what a god damn spread it is! I'm not going to divulge exactly how its set up because I feel like that ruins the fun a bit on this one. As you may know I'm not a large fan of posting one track bizz unless it really is worthy. Trust that this is something everyone should be listening to and on the lookout for more. A Dublin based artist that has a bright future ahead surely, best new music I've heard in a minute.

I dare you to only listen to this once :)

FACING

No comments:

Post a Comment