Sunday, April 7, 2013

No Metal in this Battle - Demo (2012)






Greetings a salutations Math heads I have been spending some quality time posting on the FANTASTIC math rock reddit page and highly recommend anyone unfamiliar to head over and give er a gander. 

Any who No Metal in this Battle are a four piece that hail from Luxemburg. Their style is post rock in structure with the jazz and math butted up alongside. To be honest I was not crazy about the first song and while its perfectly serviceable for what it is....eh just not enough to put over the edge.

The second song on the demo however struck me square center with all the emotional and instrument power I need. So its worth the listen truly even just for the second song. I am interested in what direction these guys will go but for now I've been stuck on this song :)

nometal

No comments:

Post a Comment