Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Borderline Syndrome - Promo



It appears we have something exciting and a bit left of the center here today and that leads us to Borderline Syndrome. A female fronted, Athens Greece 5 piece that clearly has no idea what they want musically and I for one couldn't be happier. Kinda pop rockish with some clear math rock (of the jazz variety) lovin but also not afraid to stomp the distortion pedal. If I am not mistaken there is some internalizing of greek folk music crammed in there as well which certainly gives it a flavor all its own. My one and only gripe is that its three songs....I could go for at least four times as many its really that worth it. So if your ready for a change of pace I would stop reading and go for it..

..no seriously stop reading.


PROMO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment