Sunday, October 21, 2012

Carson Wells - Wonderkid (2012)




First off before I dive in I would like to just say that I appreciate all the awesome posting thats been going on here at the swords in my absence (heres looking at you twinzy) I have just arrived back from spending a week out of the country with my family to get married in the Bahamas which was truly a one of a kind experience.

Scotland based Carson Wells seems to split the difference between a sort of energized post punk with melodic screaming and more technical math rock style especially with the drums (a plus). Very solid songs where every instrument is doing something vital and awesome at all times. It has a bit of a post rocky vibe as well but not much.Trust me when I say if you spend any time with these guys you wont regret it in the least.


carsonwells

No comments:

Post a Comment