Sunday, July 8, 2012

Faun and a Pan Flute - Sunset Dolphin Boat Ride '98

Good Evening, this is my FIRST post up on here of swords. I am very humbled to have been selected to share sounds and words about sounds. I am 'Mother'. as it is, as I am not your mother, or a mother at all for I have a Y Chromosome. so it goes.

and now, let's get weird.

and with my first posting I have chosen to present Faun and a Pan Flute.

it's weird and dream pop-y and not overly math all of the time but very kind and subtle for how many layers of awesome are being spilled into/onto itself. might as well be tripping on/in/at the beach.


http://faunandapanflute.bandcamp.com/album/sunset-dolphin-boat-ride-98

1 comment:

  1. :) really really into this. didn't really know what to expect at first but that second song seriously is impressive

    ReplyDelete